Songs you need to listen to

I've been listening to some pretty cool music lately and I was in the mood to share my current faves with you. And believe me when I...


I've been listening to some pretty cool music lately and I was in the mood to share my current faves with you. And believe me when I say some of these songs will give you the chills! 

So here's the list:

Karma - Brandyn Burnette
Cruel (feat. ZAYN) - Snakehips
Whole Heart - Gryffin, Bipolar Sunshine
Gemini Feed - Banks
Caves (samuraii remix) - Haux
Fingertips (cln remix) - Leo Kalyan
Like Water - Flume, MNDR
Sugar - Terror Jr
This Girl (feat. M. Maggie) - MUTO
Don't let me down (Illenium remix) - the chainsmokers
The Great Divide (Crash Cove Remix) - Rebecca Black
Friends - Chase Atlantic
Paper Thin - Astrid S
101 - WALLA
Desperado - Rihanna
Cold Water (Neptunica & Matt Defreitas Remix) - Major Lazer
 

Many of these songs I've found because I've watched youtube videos of Rebacca Black (rebecca) and Jack Baran (thatsojack)

Feel free to suggest some good songs you're currently into!


Sophie x

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Feel free to comment!