Banana pancakes

And no, they are not vegan and no, they aren't gluten free either but still kinda healthy and incredibly delicious. I know that there a...

And no, they are not vegan and no, they aren't gluten free either but still kinda healthy and incredibly delicious. I know that there are already enough banana pancake recipes out there but that doesn't stop me from sharing my own recipe.

I love this recipe because it doesn't take you long at all and the ingredients are simple and (kinda) healthy.




Makes about four small pancakes
 What you'll need:
  • 1 overripe banana (the riper the sweeter)
  • 1 egg
  • 2 tbsp. flour (any kind you want to use)
  • 1 tsp. baking powder
  • a pinch of salt






  1. Mash the banana and put it in a bowl that is big enough for the rest of the ingredients
  2. Add the egg and whisk it uuupp
  3. Now add flour, baking powder and salt and mix until it becomes a smooth batter (it's best when you can see air bubbles on the surface)
  4. Heat a pan with a bit of oil and turn the batter into those pancakes
  5. Top it with whatever you want! I usually like to use maple syrup and berries or if you're not intending to be healthy try nutella and desiccated coconut (trust me on this one it tastes heavenly)

Enjoy!
Please let me know if you've tried to make those pancakes and if you know even better recipes :)

-Soph x


Follow my blog with Bloglovin

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Feel free to comment!