Welcome to my blog!

Hi there! To start off this blog I would like to tell you guys a little something about the things I'll be writing about and of course ...


Hi there! To start off this blog I would like to tell you guys a little something about the things I'll be writing about and of course myself.


My name is Sophie and I'm 16 years old. I live in Switzerland in a cute small village and I love it here. But from time to time it can get a little bit boring so I decided to start a blog. I love to draw and always wanted to share it but never knew how to, so I guess it would be a good idea to give this blog a try. 
In my free time I also enjoy doing track and I obviously love food. Ya know... gotta keep that bod well fed (and yes, I already know that in a few months time this introduction's going to make me cringe... but anyways). 

I guess this blog is an ordinary teenage blog discussing all things about life like travel, food, thoughts... and of course some art.

Hope you'll enjoy reading my blog as much as I enjoy writing it. 

Have a nice day!
Sophie x


P.S. Excuse my English if there are or will be any spelling mistakes but I normally don't speak English so... 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Feel free to comment!